The nights of December 9, 10 and 11 are included with the conference package.
If you wish to extend your stay at the Aria Resort & Casino either before or after the conference package dates, additional room nights are available at $175 per night, pre/post between December 7 to December 13, 2020, based on availability. You must book no later than November 5, 2020 to secure this rate.
ADDITIONAL ROOM OCCUPANTS (maximum of 4 per room):
A charge of $50 per person, per night will be added to the folio for each guest over double occupancy. There will be no charge for children up to and including the age of 17 years who share the room with their parents and are not listed on the room. Maximum occupancy per room is four (4).
1. Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by the Registration Office.
2. Registrants should obtain confirmation from the Registration Office before committing to other travel arrangements.
3. JIB-NFA cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from JIB-NFA and the conference coordinator (Registration@umeproductions.com).
4. Three nights accommodation costs are included in the conference registration fee. All additional nights will be charged accordingly to each registrant upon check-out on the confirmation page.
1. Conference registration can be cancelled only in writing to JIB-NFA Conference Registration Office, 1482 Glencrest Drive, San Marcos, CA 92078 or by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Conference registrations cancelled on or before September 30, 2020 will be entitled to a full refund minus an administrative charge of $75. Registrations cancelled after September 30, 2020 will not be entitled to a refund.
3. Substitutions may be made at any time. If you wish to substitute a participant, please contact the Conference Registration Office at the earliest opportunity.
4. All refunds will be made after the Conference and within 30 days.
1. The Conference program is subject to change.
2. Attendance and participation at the JIB-NFA Franchise Conference is limited to JIB-NFA members and their invited guests, subject to approval by the JIB-NFA.
3. All JIB-NFA attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment.
1. Please note that participant contact details will be kept in the JIB-NFA database, which will only be used by JIB-NFA. Credit card information will NOT be stored in this database.
2. Unless the Registration Office has received an explicit request from registrant disallowing to share his/her contact information (through the Registration Form), a list of all attendees, their affiliation institutions and email addresses will be included on the website for download after the conference.
3. The email addresses will also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements of future JIB-NFA events.
JIB-NFA.org, Inc. accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.