The Marriott Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center
True Southern Hospitality with Superior Amenities & Flawless Service
We are thrilled to host the National Jack in the Box Franchisee Association 2020 Conference and Tradeshow at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center from Monday, July 20 to Friday, July 24, 2020. Situated in the heart of Nashville, the luxury resort allows you to hit all the high notes of Music City both in the area and onsite.
This world-class destination resort is home to:
- Nine acres of lush indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls
- The European-inspired Relâche Spa
- Two outdoor resort pools and one indoor - all heated
- An indoor river with a Delta flatboat
- A wide variety of restaurants and lounges
- Scottish links-style, par-72, 18-hole Gaylord Springs Golf Links
- Soundwaves 4 acre, 3 level upscale resort water attraction
General Resort Information
What are the check-in and check-out times at the Gaylord Opryland Resort?
Check-in is at 4pm.
Check-out is at 11am.
What if I arrive early or need to checkout before my departure to the airport?
Luggage and large items may be stored with the bellman. If your room is ready before 4pm, you will be allowed to check-in early.
What is the dress attire at the resort?
Resort and sports attire is appropriate throughout the day. Shoes and cover-ups are required in the lobbies and in all indoor restaurants, lounges and public places at all times. Clothing specifically designed for tennis should be worn on the courts.
Pool: Pool attire, swim suits and similar apparel
Is the Soundwaves Water Park included with the Conference package?
No, it is not included but all resort guests have exclusive access to purchase daily tickets at a very reasonable fee on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a cap on the number of participants each day to ensure the best experience for guests.
Does the Resort have On-site Babysitting Services?
In-room fully certified babysitting services are available. Inquire with the concierge to arrange services.
Is there laundry service at Gaylord Opryland Resort?
The hotel offers same-day dry-cleaning and laundry services.
The hotel has rooms equipped with grab bars for the physically challenged guest. All public areas of the hotel offer easy wheelchair access. For more information about accessible rooms, common areas or special services relating to a specific disability, please call 615-889-1000.
About the Hotel Rooms & Amenities
All Gaylord Opryland Resort standard Deluxe guest rooms are approximately 350 square feet and have a maximum occupancy of up to four persons in the room. These luxuriously appointed rooms offer fresh, contemporary decor with Atrium views that host tropical environments with lush indoor gardens, waterfalls, fountain shows and fish ponds.
- Pillow-top King and Queen mattresses with luxurious linens
- Coffee Maker & Tea Service
- Air Conditioner with individual temperature control
- iHome Clock Radio
- 37-inch flat panel television
- Cable TV with connectivity to Hulu and Netflix on your in-room TV, in-room pay movies, video games and express video checkout
- Iron and ironing board
- Small refrigerator
- In-room Safe
- Wireless high-speed internet access
- Bathroom amenitites
- Hair dryer
- Work Desk with computer dataport and ample lighting
Amenities On Request
- Connecting rooms (space available basis)
- Rollaway Bed
- Children's amenities - charges may apply for some items
- Bottle Warmers
- Electrical outlet covers
- High chairs
- Night lights
- Jogging stroller (limited number available)
On-Site Services at Hotel
What is included in the Daily Resort Fee?
The Resort Fee is included in the conference package and provides the following:
* High speed in-room wireless internet access
* Unlimited local and domestic long distance calls from your guest room
* Daily scheduled shuttle service to Grand Ole Opry House, Opry Mills, General Jackson Showboat & The Inn at Opryland
* Fitness Center access
* Bottled water (2 daily) replenished once daily with housekeeping service
* Daily credit of up to $10 per room towards dry cleaning (Credit is not cumulative through stay)
* Gaylord Springs Golf Glinks practice range access, daily bucket of balls and shuttle service
* Wildhorse Saloon cover charge for up to 4 guests (some restrictions apply)
* Opry Mills Savings Passport worth hundreds of dollars in additional savings
Get ready for your next great adventure in the heart of Nashville!
Choose rest, relaxation or recreation from a host of onsite resort activities
Catch a show at Grand Ole Opry or Ryman Auditorium, then return to the 9 acres of lush indoor gardens and cascading waterfalls. The resort offers a full-service spa for a more relaxing way to unwind. When it's time to refuel, sip and savor, visit the stylish steak, Mexican, Italian and Japanese restaurants followed by a frozen yogurt or gelato dessert.
Optional Excursions/Activities for July 23
If you wish to book special excursions for our free day on Thursday, July 23rd (8:00am to 6:30pm), details will be announced soon.
DELTA FLATBOAT RIDE
POOLS - 2 Outdoor and 1 Indoor
DELTA ISLAND SHOPPING
DELTA ISLAND SHOPS & RESTAURANTS
GAYLORD SPRINGS GOLF LINKS
GAYLORD SPRINGS GOLF LINKS
Soundwaves Upscale Water Resort
An unexpected aquatic attraction for resort guests that unites 4 acres of extraordinary environments, exclusive upscale amenities and relaxing water features with energetic rides, immersive music and a one of a kind oasis for people of all ages to enjoy. Daily tickets are available onsite.
SOUNDWAVES WATER PARK
SOUNDWAVES INDOOR/OUTDOOR WATER PARK
GRAND OLE OPRY
9 minute walk away
GENERAL JACKSON SHOWBOAT
3 minute walk away
COUNTRY MUSIC HALL OF FAME
5.8 miles away
- Ryman Auditorium - 5.8 miles away
- Texas Troubadour Theater - 10 minute walk away
- Madame Tussauds Wax Museum - Nashville - 12 minute walk away
- Willie Nelson and Friends Museum - 8 minute walk away
- Opry Mills Mall - 17 minute walk away
- Cumberland River Pedestrian Bridge - 1.9 miles away
The Luxurious RELÂCHE SPA
The RELÂCHE Spa
Experience harmony of body, mind and spirit
for that pampered touch
Take a journey that ignites the senses and soothes the soul...
Nestled within the beautiful botanical gardens of Gaylord Opryland Resort, you'll discover the true essence of relaxation. From soothing massages to firming body wraps and tropical manicures, you'll receive world-class pampering at Gaylord Opryland Resort's 20,000-square-foot award-winning spa.
RELÂCHE comes from the French word meaning "to take a break." Come lose yourself in the moment and find your center again.
- Steam Room
- 12 Treatment Rooms
- Separate Men's and Women's Lounges
- Couple's Massage
- Skin Renewal Therapies and more!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Spa & Salon Services: Daily | 9am - 7pm
Fitness Center: Open 24 hours
Indoor Pool: 6am - 10pm
Outdoor Pool: 8am - Sunset
Reservations & More Details
ENJOY A 10% JIB-NFA DISCOUNT
Call (615) 458-1772
Dining Options to Delight Every Palate
Gaylord Opryland Resort
July 20-24, 2020
Register early to ensure best rates and rooms